Sodium hypochlorite is mainly used in bleaching, industrial wastewater treatment, paper making, textiles, pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, sanitary disinfection, and many other fields, specifically.
1. Bleaching for pulp, textiles (such as cloth, towels, sweatshirts, etc.), chemical fibers and starch.
2. Bleaching agent for oils and fats in the soap industry.
3. Chemical industry for the production of hydrazine hydrate, monochloramines, dichloramines.
4. Chlorination agents for the manufacture of cobalt and nickel.
5. Used as water purifiers, fungicides, and disinfectants in water treatment.
6. Dyestuff industry for the manufacture of sulphurized sapphire blue.
7. Agriculture and livestock farming as disinfectants and deodorizers for vegetables, fruits, feedlots, barns, etc.