PRO/A1 Bacillus Subtilis
For Poultry, Pet…all animals, for pond water conditioning, water treatment, and compost.
Viable count & Other analysis
Viable count ≥ 1010 CFU/g; 2×1010 CFU/g; 1011 CFU/g
Fineness: 60-80 mesh screen
Moisture: 10 Max
Bacillus Subtilis, ferment metabolites.
Light yellow powder
Bacillus Subtilis`s one kind of bacillus, gram positive bacteria. One bacterium is 0.7-0.8um×2-3um, coloring evenly, without capsule, with flagella around it, can move. The size of spore is 0.6-0.9um×1.0-1.5um, oval or columnar, at central or a little near center of the bacterium; the bacterium will not expand after spore forms. The surface of the bacteria colony is rough and opaque, with the color of dirty white or yellow, usually form wrinkle pellicle during growing in the liquid culture medium. They are aerobic bacteria, can use protein, a variety of sugar and starch decompose tryptophan and form benzpyrole.
1. The active substances like subtilin, polymyxin, nystatin, gramicidin and etc. Generat during the growing period of bacillus subtilis, have obvious inhibiting function to pathogenic bacteria.
2. They can exhaust the free oxygen in the environment rapidly, make the intestinal tract hypoxia, promote the beneficial anaerobic bacteria growing, and generate the organic acid like lactic acid and etc., reduce the PH value of intestinal tract, inhibit the growth of other pathogenic bacteria indirectly.
3. They can stimulate the growth and development of the immune organ of animals, activate lymphocyte T, B, lift the level of immune protein and antibody, enhance the functions of cell immunity and humor immunity, and enhance the immunity of the group.
4. The bacillus subtilis can compound α-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase and etc. by themselves, and play a role with digestive enzymes inside animals in the digestive tract.
5. They can compound several kinds of vitamin group B like vitamin, niacin and etc., enhance the activity of interferon and macrophage inside animals.
- They are antioxidant, can bear compress and high temperature, they can be in the high temperature of 60°C for a long time, and live for 20 minutes in the temperature of 120°C, they can bear acid-base, can keep activity in the acidic stomach environment, they can bear the attack of saliva and bile, they are the living bacteria straight arrive large and small intestines of 100 percent in the feed microorganisms.
- Protect against the gastrointestinal dis