For animals, Aquaculture, Compost.
Viable count & Other analysis
Viable count ≥ 1010 CFU/g
Fineness: 100-200 mesh screen
Moisture: 10 Max
Lactobacillus plantarum, Ferment metabolites.
Light yellow powder
Lactobacillus are fermenting sugars. Their main products are the common name to the gram positive bacteria without spore. They are heterotrophic anaerobic prokaryotic microorganisms. Lactobacillus Plantarum has one of the largest genomes known among the lactic acid bacteria and is a very flexible and versatile species. It is also present in saliva (from which it was first isolated). It has the ability to liquefy gelatin. Probiotics containing Lactobacillus Plantarum ensures healthy balanced gut microflora in birds. They inhibit the putrefaction process in bowels and normalize.
- Improves health, lesser incidence of diseases out break &mortality;
- Improves egg laying in poultry;
- Protects chicken from pathogenic bacteria , such as Campylobacter, Salmonella, Staphylococcus , and E.coli which cause food borne disease and even death in humans causing millions of dollars in losses in the poultry industry;
- Improves feed utilization;
- Weight gain in broilers;
- Enhances immune response.
1000 g×20 bags / Carton
Kept in cool place under normal temperature. 2 years guaranteed in well sealed condition.
Seal after using. Avoid sun exposure. Use constantly after opening.