Decomposes animal feces
Produces 25 degrees of heat (surface)
Removes the odor
Reduces feed costs
– Pig farm;
– Chicken farm;
– Sheep farm;
– Cattle farm;
Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Natto, Lactic acid bacteria, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecalis, Aspergillus oryzae, Protease, Cellulase and yeast, etc
Viable count & Other analysis
– Reduce pollution and optimize ecological environment by reducing odors, ammonia emission,fecal organic matter, organic phosphorus and other harmful gases and substances.
– Promote growth rapidly ;
– Improve feed efficiency;
– Increase lean meat;
– Lower mortality;
– Reduce a marketing time;
– Improve meat quality;
– Improve a benefit-skin color and lower meat cholesterol content.
Usage and Dosage
Usage: to mix PANGOO BIOBED with some of fermenting deep litters such as wheat bran or corn flour etc with the ratio of 1:5-10.
Then to spread the mixture evenly 10 cm thickness on the deep litter.
Dosage: 1kg PANGOO BIOBED / 20 square meter.
Attention: To prevent dust, spray some water on the surface
1000 g×20 bags / Carton
Kept in cool place under normal temperature. 18 months guaranteed in well sealed condition.
Why should you choose PANGOO Fermentation Bed?
– 100% Natural probiotics materials;
– 100% safety;
– Effectively decompose waste and convert it into bacterial protein.
– High environmental adaptability;
– Eliminate odor quickly;
– Save manpower;
– Save cost of transport of the waste;
– Save feed.