Other name / Key Benefits
Probiotic Silage Inoculant / Forage Inoculants
Applicable for alfalfa, maize(whole plant), straw, grass, forage, etc.
Plant lactobacillus, Bacillus natto, Candida utilis, Pediococcus acidilactici and all kinds of probiotic and their metabolite.
Viable count & Other analysis
Improves silage quality
Prevents silage spoilage
Maintains silage nutritional value
Forage specific solutions
Usage and Dosage
Dosage: 1-2 Kg Silage Inoculant / 1000 Kg silage
1. Keep fermenting 1-2 weeks in a sealed container densely with Silage Inoculant;
– Cut the fresh silage by 3cm;
– Keep the fresh silage temperature between 20℃and 30 ℃;
– And the water content 60%-70%. (Higher water content for harder material).
– Mix with Silage Inoculant evenly when sugar content in the fresh silage is more than 1-1.5% before fermenting.
2. Spray the activating liquid on raw material evenly.
– Make activating liquid process: At first, mix Silage Inoculant with 10 times water which include 1% sugar, and then, soak the mixture for 4-6 hours.
1000 g×20 bags / Carton; 500g × 40 bags/ Carton
Kept in cool place under normal temperature. 18 months guaranteed in well sealed condition.
Seal after using. Avoid sun exposure. Use constantly after opening.