Starter for Fermenting Chicken feed
Main Ingredient: Lactobacillus Plantarum, Pediococcus Acidilactici, Bacillus Natto, Bacillus Coagulans, Yeast…
Viable count: ≥ 10×109 CFU/g
Main Ingredient: Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Amylase
Total enzyme activity: 50,000 EU
For Soybean meal: Effectively reduces proteinase inhibitor, coagulation hormone, ureases activity and other anti-nutritional factors.
For Rapeseed meal: The anti-nutritional factors such as gossypol, cyclopropene fatty acid (CDFA), non-starch polysaccharide (NSP), glucosinolates, isothiocyanates and oxazolidines significantly decrease or eliminate.
- Produce a large amount of organic acids, thus reduce PH of the feed to 5 below, inhibit the breeding of potential pathogens, reduce harmful microorganisms.
- Produce protease, lipase and cellulase, a variety of vitamins and functional small peptide,help animals digestion and absorption, much improve the transformation utilization
- Kill parasites
- Detoxification of Mycotoxin
- Inhibit the spoilage bacteria in the intestine;
- Maintain the balance of animal gastrointestinal tract;
- Reduce the generation of harmful substances such as ammonia;
- Reduce biogenic amines and indole;
- Reduce the concentration of ammonia and hydrogen sulfide in the poultry house;
- Reduce pollution and improve the environment.
Bacillus Subtilis, Bacillus Natto, Lactic acid bacteria, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecalis, Aspergillus oryzae, Protease, Cellulase and yeast, etc
Viable count & Other analysis
8×109 CFU/g – 10×109 CFU/g
Usage and Dosage
1. The various fermentation raw material mix evenly.
2. Add activated liquid.
3. Then mix evenly with 1.2-1.3 times water (Moisture 40%-45%).
4. Fermenting for around 48 hours in pool at 10cm-20cm thickness at the temperature of 25℃ , turn over once when the fermenting time reach 45℃.
5. Drying when the fermenting temperature start to go down.
Dosage: 1kg / 1000 kg fermenting materials.
1000 g×20 bags / Carton
Kept in cool place under normal temperature. 18 months guaranteed in well sealed condition.
Seal after using. Avoid sun exposure. Use constantly after opening.