Another name / Key Benefits
Compost Activator for animal manure
Composting chicken manure
Manure of poultry and livestock, sludge, domestic rubbish and etc-
Bacillus subtilis, bacillus licheniformis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, candida utilis, bacillus megatherium, Bacillus mucilaginosus, lactobacillus plantarum, enterococcus faecalis, Trichoderma reesei, protease, cellulo.
Viable count & Other analysis
Usage and Dosage
Material A: Feces of poultry and livestock with moisture between 40%- 50%
Material B: PANGOO Compost Starter
Material C: Activite liquid (1. Mixing PANGOO Compost Starter with 100g sugar and 100kg water; 2. Soak the mixture for 3-6 hours; 3. And then add chaff and bran, mix evenly)
1. Put 1 Kg of Material B into 1000 Kg material A
2. Mix 1 Kg of this product with 1000 Kg the feces evenly;
3. Pile up about one meter high, 2 meters wide and ferment it. Or ferment with Material C, the effect will be more obvious.
4. When the weather temperature under10°C, cover it with plastic film to raise the temperature quickly.
5. The temperature of inside the pile should be controlled at about 70°C. Nutrient may be hurt by higher temperature.
6. The compost moisture is better to between 60 to 65 percent.
7. Turning over the pile regularly during fermentation.
This product is also effective for other materials.
1000 g×20 bags / Carton
Kept in cool place under normal temperature. 18 months guaranteed in well sealed condition.
Seal after using. Avoid sun exposure. Use constantly after opening.