Another name / Key Benefits
Compost Activator for animal manure
Composting chicken manure
Manure of poultry and livestock, sludge, domestic rubbish and etc-
Bacillus subtilis, bacillus licheniformis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, candida utilis, bacillus megatherium, Bacillus mucilaginosus, lactobacillus plantarum, enterococcus faecalis, Trichoderma reesei, protease, cellulo.
Viable count & Other analysis
- 1 kilogram of Compost Starter can ferment 1000 kilograms feces of poultry and livestock.
- It also can be used for other difficult fermenting materials.
- The weather temperature -10℃ is workable for fermenting;
- The fermenting temperature rises up to 70℃ rapidly;
- Kills the harmful bacteria, egg parasite and grass seeds efficiently during the fermenting process.
- Reduces the waste smell rapidly.
- It also helps to produce saccharifying enzyme, protease, amylase, lipase and etc during fermenting. They can decompose the active substances like: glucose, amino acid, vitamin group, auxin and nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and microingredient which are needed by crops.
- The fertilizer, which is fermented by Compost Starter, has high content of organic matter, various nutrients. It is non-toxic, non-harmful, non-pollution.
Usage and Dosage
Material A: Feces of poultry and livestock with moisture between 40%- 50%
Material B: PANGOO Compost Starter
Material C: Activite liquid (1. Mixing PANGOO Compost Starter with 100g sugar and 100kg water; 2. Soak the mixture for 3-6 hours; 3. And then add chaff and bran, mix evenly)
1. Put 1 Kg of Material B into 1000 Kg material A
2. Mix 1 Kg of this product with 1000 Kg the feces evenly;
3. Pile up about one meter high, 2 meters wide and ferment it. Or ferment with Material C, the effect will be more obvious.
4. When the weather temperature under10°C, cover it with plastic film to raise the temperature q